Cameron Highlands Apartment Selection Idea

Hi,

Me and 8 friends of mine are going to CH this coming 12 March. Now still
doing survey on accommodation. I have few options:
1. GreenHill Resort
2. Carnation Park
3. Royal Lily
4. SPM Primavilla Apartment

Which one would u suggest me the most? ps: for 9 pax

Lily
Malaysia
24/2/2011

Dear Lily,

Condition of the apartment itself will depend on the owner furnishing. If based on a general idea on information that I have learned from the people around Cameron Highlands and also staying there:

1. Greenhill resort - the one I stayed was well furnished and upkeep well. I liked this place. Can be pricey.
2. Carnation Park - heard the units are small but the surrounding is nice from what I see. A bit too far to walk to Tanah Rata though. Num Song owns many units so you can try them.
3. Royal Lily - the surrounding look ok. A little too far to walk to town. Upkeep depends on owner. Didn't receive good recommendations but there might be some good ones.
4. Prima Villa - walkable to town. SPM ones are well furnished though pricey. One reader complain about traffic noise.

Cheers!
Jan.
25/2/2011

No comments: