Various Comments

Hi, I am from seremban, vegetables wholesaleer. Inquiry abt recycle,... I have some old new paper and cauliflower basket to sell... If any interested, u can give an offer, then we direct contact sir...thx

Kelly Ho
Seremban
6/July/2011

Cactuspoint contact
Mr Rutchapol
Bangkok
Thailand
12/7/2011

Hi,

I have just come across your site (URL) and would be really interested in chatting to you further about some advertising opportunities and partnerships that would be mutually beneficial for us.
We work with a wide range of publishers in your niche and would like to also begin working with you.
Please get in touch if you would be interested in chatting further about possible partnerships.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sylvester
Adbeans
19/7/2011

Dear Sylvester,
I'm all ears. Give me your proposal.
Regards,
Jan.
20/7/2011

No comments: