Equatorial Cameron Highlands HSBC Promotion 2011

I'm sure some of you guys are holding a HSBC credit card so looks like you can take up this Equatorial Cameron Highlands promotion. HSBC Smart Privileges brochure has something yummy for everybody, so while I was browsing it through I happened to bump into this hotel promotion. Such promotions are good for us right? After all it is cheaper than the usual rack rates. But of course you can still give a comparison by calling up Hotel Equatorial and ask them whether they have any other promotional rate, then compare that with the HSBC Smart Privileges promotion and see which offer is better. Shop smart mah!

 Equatorial Cameron Highlands HSBC Promotion 2011<br />

I have stayed in Equatorial some years back with my wife and we certainly enjoyed our stay there saved for the rather slower maintenance / housekeeping service, in which they didn't seem to come to our room to fix up the faulty bathroom lights despite calling them so many times till finally the men came when we were about to check out. Hopefully you won't suffer any of that kind of nonsense while you stay there. This could happen in any Malaysian hotels not just here I suppose. Just a management issue. They did send an apology letter later. Hey this is a service industry and we need to compete against our neighbours like Thailand and Indonesia which I felt seem to give better hotel service when I travelled to those places. So buck up Malaysia Hotels!

Meanwhile study the promo which I extracted out from the HSBC newsletter for your perusal. Hope it meets your vacation budget!

1 comment:

Jaxon Oakley said...

Nice and welcome to all.