Buying Apartment and Properties in Cameron Highlands

Hi there. I was just browsing through your site on Desa Anthurium,
and you wrote of one Mr Micheal, the agent. Do you happen to have his contact, cause I am looking for properties in Desa Anthurium and Mr Michael could be the right lead. thanks

Sue Ellen Simon
Georgetown, Penang
21/4/2011

Dear Sue,
Will this be a private individual purchase or under DFZcapital?
Regards,
Jan.
21/4/2011

By the way Jan, my contact is 016-xxxxxxx . I was hoping to look for Mr Michael on 23rd (this Saturday) in Cameron Highlands.
Sue
21/4/2011

Hello,
His contact Michael Chin 012-5066070 / 0195126070
There is one available which I was considering but not sure to proceed, so if you purchase first then good for you! If you need a lawyer to deal the S&P I have contact here in Puchong. But since you are working in DFZcapital, I think that co also can help you on the S&P.
Cheers!
Jan.
22/4/2011

Hi Jan, thanks for the help. Just spoke to Michael. He has mentioned of some properties ie. houses apartments, we are keen on looking on !

Thanks for the info on legal help, I have 2 siblings whom are lawyers themselves, so will be chipping one of them for legal help.

Your website are very informative, keep it on. !

Thanks
Sue Ellen
22/4/2011

No comments: